Our meatball production line is suitable for producing various meat balls, like pork balls, beef balls, fish balls, and vegetable balls and so on. Meatballs produced by our meatball production line are of perfect and consistent shapes, good taste,and uniform size. The production line keeps the product structure intact and has a high production capacity.
Processing Procedure of Meatball Production Line
A. The procedure of making fish meatball
1. Raw fish →Fish Scaling →Fish skinning →Remove fish bones →Meat grinding/chopping→Mix with seasonings→ Form meatballs →Boiling →Cooling →Packaging
2. Frozen fish meat →Slicing →Meat grinding/chopping →Mix with seasonings →Form meatball →Boiling →Cooling →Packaging
B. The procedure of making beef/pork meat ball
Beef/pork meat →Meat chopping →Meat grinding →mix with seasonings →Meatball forming →Boiling →Cooling →Packaging
Advantages of Our Meatball Production Line
- The whole line is made of SUS 304 stainless steel and NSF materials in line with the food healthy standards, and it is durable and healthy.
- The conveyor is driven by chain.
- Sectional type automatic temperature control.
- Adjustable boiling speed and water speed.
- High safety and easy operation.
- The production line can produce various size and kind of meatballs.
- Meatballs produced by our Meat Production Line are with good taste, smooth surface and high flexibility.
- It is fully automatic and so improves the production efficiency and reduces the labor intensity largely.
Working Principle of Automatic Meatball Production Line
- The water in the meatball molding groove and cooking groove are heated by the steam pipeline, the water temperature is controlled by the high-temperature and high-pressure valve and gives the temperature of water in the molding groove around 75 degree centigrade, the temperature of water in the cooking groove about 90 degree centigrade. The water circulation system makes the water in the molding groove into the flowing water and the meatballs flow with the flowing water towards the end of the molding groove. The flowing procedure is controlled by the control valve to realize the ideal meatball molding effect.
- After molding, meatballs are cooked in the cooking groove and then the cooked meatballs are moved to the end of the cooking groove at a constant speed by the rotary switch-plate. The cooking time for different kinds of meatball is different, it can be controlled by adjusting the rotary speed of the switch-plate.
- The cooked meatballs are conveyed into the cooling groove to cool quickly. The water in the cooling groove is open; while the cold water flows in, the warm water flows out, in order to keep the water temperature around 25 degree centigrade. The cooled meatball can be sent to the quick-frozen workshop to frozen. Then the frozen meatballs are packaged.
Working Video of Meatball Making and Cooking Production Line
Romiter Machinery wins wide reputation for products with high efficiency, excellent reliability, easy maintenance and long lifespan. Romiter has an excellent technical support team, including highly experienced machinists and service technicians. All our machines equip with reliable brand components. This enables us to provide our customers with continuous high quality and state-of-the-art meat processing machine at competitive prices.
Romiter Meat Processing Machine meat Europe Quality Requirement. with CE Certification, Customer do not need to worry about the import. Now, Romiter Group provides a complete Meat Processing Solution, which includes but is not limited to Frozen Meat Cutting Machine, Sausage Making Machine, Meat Ball Making Machine, Bone Crusher Machine, Meat Bone Separating Machine, Meat Smoking Oven, Meat Grinder Machine , Vacuum Meat Tumbling Machine, Meat Slicing Machine and Meat Mixer Machine
Romiter Group can provide customized products for customers. Welcome to contact with us for more information.